Auto Draft

Hello, how are you doing? I’m an open book. If you’ve got three minutes, I guarantee that you’ll leave with a more positive experience. Let me make it clear upfront that I do not have any personal gain by writing this piece. I just want to emphasize the fact that there exist tools available online that could be used to substitute certain tools that one has previously employed to accomplish tasks. I’m talking about downloading Youtube videos onto your laptop in MP4 format, converting those files to mp3 file, and all that without the need for any additional software.

A lot of websites try to convince you to signup for their monthly, or yearly, software plans. The website will give you the program needed to accomplish these things. What are the disadvantages of having a program convert your Youtube videos to MP3? One is that windows-based programs can’t be installed on your Android smartphone or Iphone. Sites that disappear are two. They’re often illegal and , in some cases, websites that are pirated. Numerous organizations have naughty list and they monitor online copyrights. If such websites go down, you won’t be able to obtain any assistance or new versions. Youtube may change their configuration tomorrow, and you’ll not be able to download videos from that website for a while. The life-time subscription ends and sounds wonderful 1 year ago, but it’s no longer appealing.

ymate youtube downloader My best friend and most helpful is Y2mate. You’ve probably seen it. It’s incredible. It allows you to save and copy video onto your smartphone as MP4 files or other formats. It can also convert Youtube videos into mp3 files to allow them to be more enjoyable to enjoy. Flvto works much better when it comes to playlists than it does with playlists. Y2mate has more functionality It’s more user-friendly, and it has the ability to do video search directly from Youtube which means you can locate your video and download or convert to mp3, even if you forget to save the URL address. Flvto is a fantastic top 20 most watched videos that show up in different ways when you switch languages and it’s similar to charts for countries.

What are the benefits of online tools such as Flvto or Y2mate? They are absolutely free. It’s totally free. It’s totally free. They make their money by redirecting you to different tabs through their advertisements. Popups are what I call these because they appear at all times, which is extremely annoying. This is the downside of these apps. However, that doesn’t mean that you need to pay for it. Flvto and Y2mate constantly update their software. If Youtube alters its algorithm, Flvto and Y2mate will respond within hours to allow their websites work for the first time. They are compatible with any platform, including Windows or Unix/Iphone, Android, Xbox or Windows provided there’s an internet connection. Just go to one of the links , and you’re in! Don’t share your downloaded mp4 and mp3 files to anyone, because then it makes it unethical…